Accessing ebooks provided by the Baylor library:
- Download the Follett BryteWave app in itunes here:
- The app will involve a bit of initial setup, but once it’s setup, the settings are saved for future checkouts.
- In the first two boxes, enter your network username and password.
- In the last box, enter our unique Baylor id:
- Click the stay logged in button and log in.
- Click download so that the app will load each page quickly.
- The book will remain checked out to you unless you click on the arrow icon to return it early.
- You may check out one Follett ebook at a time.
• This is the same program used by most public libraries
• Click the left hand menu and select add a library
• Type Baylor School
• Select Baylor School/MISBO
• Enter your Baylor username and password
• You'll see the available ebooks and audiobooks
• Click a title you'd like to check out
• Click go to bookshelf
• Click format
1. epub format: book can be read directly through Overdrive
2. Kindle format: sends title to your Amazon Kindle account
• You can also click on audiobook titles and listen to them directly through Overdrive
• You can also checkout books on your desktop here: https://misbo.libraryreserve.com